1. A. cap B. card C. cake
2. A. see B. sing C. shoe. 3. A. fish B. fun C. find
4. A. summer B. supper C. Sunday
5. A. 3682517 B. 3628517 C. 3652817
6. A. two new teaches B. two new udents C. two new pictures
7. A. on the floor B. under the desk C. behind the door
8. A. like singing B. make hings C. drink something
9. A. Let’s go and help him.
B. Let’s go and call him.
C. Let’s go and see him.
10 A.Mr Green can speak Chinese and English.
B. Mrs Green can speak English and Chinese.
C. Miss Green can speak Chinese and English.
1. A. It’s sunny today. B. It’s Friday. C. It’s September .
2. A. Hello, Mike. I’m fine. B. Hello, Mike. Nice to meet you.
C. Hello, Mike. How are you?
3. A. No, my English is bad. B. No, your English is good.
C. Thank you.
4. A. How do you do? B. I’m all right. C. Fine, thank you. And you?
5. A. They’re at school. B. Jim is at home. C. They are fine.
6. A. Yes, they do. B. No they don’t. C. Yes, she does.
7. A. Five yuan. B. Half a kilo, please. C. It’s a kilo.
8. A. It’s Kate. B. Yes, it’s mine. C. It’s Kate’s.
9. A. About fifty. B. Yes, they are. C. No there aren’t.
10 A. I’m cleaning the window. B. Mike is reading .
C. Yes, I’m doing my homework .
1.A．They are in the park. B. They are in the cinema. C. They are in the classroom.
2.A. They are white. B. They are black. C. They are brown.
3.A. They like red flowers. B. They like the white cat. C. They like the blue bird.
4.A. It’s on the wall. B. It’s on the floor. C. It’s on the desk.
5.A. Reading books. B. Watching TV. C. Watching TV and reading books
6. A. A lot. B. Very much. C. A little.
7.A. She studies in China. B. She teaches English in China.
C. She’s a Chinese teacher.
8. A. A glass of water. B. A cup of tea. C. A glass of milk.
9. A. Two. B. Only one. C. There aren’t any.
10. A. Fish. B. Meat. C. Eggs.
1. Tom and Mary are _________.
A. friends B. brother and sister C. classmates
2．There is a lake ______________.
A. near the hill B. behind the hill C. near the school
3．There are ______ people in their family.
A. four B. five C. three
4．Mary doesn’t go to school. She is only ________years old.
A. five B. six C. four
5．Tom likes ________ very much.
A. football B. basketball C. swimming
It’s very nice of you to __1___ to me. From your ____2___ I ___3__ a lot about you and your school. Now let me __4____ you something about me and my school.
I’m __5___ years old. I’ m in class Four , Grade One . My father is a taxi__6____.
My mother is a ___7____.
Our school is big and nice. And the _____8__ and the students work ____9___.
Please come to our school if you ___10____ time.
1. A. have B. late C. game D. same
2. A. yellow B. window C. brown D. row
3.A. Thursday B. work C. forget D. bird
4. A. child B. much C. watch D. machine
5. A. begins B. makes C. buys D. leaves
1.--Thank you very much for the present. --__________.
A. You’re welcome. B. You are all right. C. Oh, dear. D. Thanks.
2. –Does his uncle have a daughter? --______/
A. Yes, he is. B. No, he isn’t. C. Yes, he does. D. No, he don’t.
3. Jim’s mother ______ cakes in the room now.
A. is making B. are making C. making D. makes
4. Is Mrs Jackson an English teacher or a Chinese teacher?
A. Yes, she is. B. No, she isn’t. C. An English teacher. D. No, she doesn’t.
5. We teach ______ English. They teach_______ Chinese.
A. our, them B. us, their C. ours, theirs D. them us
6. --____________? –He is a worker.
A. What is he like? B. What is he?
C. How is he? D. Who is she?
7. Can you _____ it in English?
A. say B. talk C. speak D. tell
8. We usually go to school _____ 7:3o ____ the morning.
A. in, at B. on, in C. at, in D. at, on
9.There isn’t ______ milk ____ tea in the bottle.
A. any, or B. some. or C. any, and D. some, and
10. His father goes to work _______.
A. by a bike B. by his bike C. by bike D. ride a bike
11. There is _____ “s ” in the word “news” .
A. a B. an C. the D. /
12. Li Ping _______ lunch at school.
A. hasn’t B. haven’t C. don’t have D. doesn’t have
13. --________ is the meat?—It’s 10 yuan a kilo.
A. When B. How many C. How much D. Which
14. ---______________? –Yes, please. I want some eggs.
A. How are you? B. How many are there?
C. Can I help you ? D. Can I have a look?
15. Is the door of the classroom _____ or ______?
A. open, close B. open, closed C. opened, close D. opened, closed
One morning Mr and Mrs Brown go shopping in their ____1___. In the shop they see a lot of ____2___. Mrs Brown likes them very much. She ___3___ a shirt for their son, a skirt for their daughter __4__ a sweater for Mr Brown. ___5__ buys herself a blouse, too.
___6___ about twelve o’clock, they go home .But they lose their way. Mr Brown ___7__ over to an old man and asks,”___8____ am I? Please tell me.” The old man looks ____9___ him and the car.” You are in your car., sir,” he ____10____.
1. A. bus B. car C. train D. plane
2. A. food B. shoes C. hats D. clothes
3. A. buys B. sells C. makes D. borrows
4. A. but B. or C. so D. and
5. A. They B. He C. She D. Her
6. A. In B. For C. At D. On
7. A. leaves B. drives C. flies D. swims
8. A. Where B. What C. How D. Who
9.A. after B. at C. likes D. for
10.A. reads B. listens C. sings D. answers
I have two new classmates this year. One is from Canada, and the other is an American. The Canadian boy’s family name is Wilson, but he asks us to call him Will. He is short but he likes to play basketball. The American boy’s name is Billy, and we like to call him Bill. He is tall and we often play football with him. We like Bill and Will. We help them with Chinese and they teach us English.
1.Will is a Canadian.
2.Bill is from Canada, too.
3.Bill is short and he likes to play football.
4.Will is tall and he likes to play basketball
5.Bill and Will help us with English.
Ann lives in New York. Her father has a shop there and her mother is a doctor. She is seven years old and begins to go to school this autumn. It’s a little far from the shop and her father drives a car too take her to school every day. So she is never late for class and her teachers like her. It is Monday today. Miss Green is teaching them to count from one to ten. Ann is studying hard, and soon she can count them. Miss Green is happy and asks, “How many people are there in your family, Ann?” Ann stands up and says, “Two, Miss Green.” “Who are they? ” “My father and my mother.” “Oh?” Miss Green is surprised(惊奇的), she says. “There are three people in your family. ” “Bur now I am not at home. I’m at school, you know. ”
1.Is Ann an English girl or an American girl?
A.She is an English girl. B. She is an American girl.
C. She is an English teacher. D. She is an American teacher.
2.What grade is Ann in?
A. She is in Grade Three. B. She is in Grade Two.
C. She is in Grade One. D. She is not a student.
3.How does Ann go to school every day?
A. By car. B. By bike. C. By bus. D. On foot.
4.Why is Miss Green happy?
A. Ann is late for class. B. Ann studies Chinese.
C. Ann can count from one to ten. D. The children are listening to her.
5.How many people are there in Ann’s family?
A. There are four. B. There aren’t three.
C．There are two. D. There are three.
1.Li Lei ______(study) in No. 2 Middle School.
2._______ (be) there any bread on the table?
3.It’s time for us ______ (have) a break.
4.You can buy all _____ (kind) of food in the supermarket.
5.Are teachers in your school _______ (friend)?
6.Give _____ (she ) a piece of paper, please.
7.Lucy likes _______ (fly) kites.
8.Tom __________ (not come) from America. He’s English.
9.Look! They ___________ (jump) now.
10.What time______ she ______(do) morning exercises?.
(It’s Friday evening. HuYing and Mr Baker are talking at a party.):
HuYing : Good ___1___.My name is Hu Ying.
Mr Baker: My name is Bill Baker. Nice to meet you.
HuYing : Nice to meet you, too. ___2____ do you work?
Mr Baker: I work in a middle school in Chengdu. I’m a teacher.
HuYing : ___3___ do you teach?
Mr Baker: I teach English and music.
HuYing : Music? You can sing very ___4___, I think.
Mr Baker: Yes, that’s __5_____.
HuYing : Do you like working in Chengdu?
Mr Baker: Yes, very __6____. I like the people and the food here.
HuYing : But Sichuan food is very hot.
Mr Baker: Yes, I __7____ hot food. Well, what do you __8_____?
HuYing : I’m a policeman.
Mr Baker: You’re a policeman? It’s hard __9____ believe(相信).
HuYing : Well, nice meeting you, Mr Baker.
Mr Baker: Yeah. Very nice ____10___ to you.
1．--Who’s book is this? –It’s mine.
A B C D
2. They’re listening the radio now.
A B C D
3. Kate likes do housework very much.
A B C D
4. Don’t worry. We have little time.
A B C D
5. These books are yours. Put it away, please.
A B C D
6. There are two glass of water on the table.
A B C D
7. The children singing over there, under the tree.
A B C D
8. One of my English friend can speak Chinese well.
A B C D
9. Would you like have some tea?
A B C D
10. I think I can’t mend the broken kite.
A B C D
1. is, here, today, everyone, (?) ___________________________________
2. full, of, apples, the, basket, is,(.) ____________________________________
3. after, look, we, must, things, our, (.)_________________________________
4. it’s, heavy, but, bag, that, small, is, (.)______________________________
5. the, woman, in. is, red, dress, a, (.)________________________________
6. can, think, I, her, help, I, (.)___________________________________
7. can’t, they, see, any, books, on, desk, the, (.) ________________________
8. have, you, do, a, kite, (?) ________________________________
9. something, you, to, would, like, eat, (?) ______________________________
10. many, oranges, how, there, are, in, the, bag,(?) _________________________ 《小学生英语能力竞赛试卷》