你们还记得一、二年级时我们making Jack-o’-lantern，trick-or-treating, bobbing for apples，以及wearing custumes吗？热闹欢乐的画面还在眼前，本周四我们一起共度了第三个Halloween。
下周，我们将迎来一次阶段性考查，范围是English Time 3 Classroom Language ~ Cross-cirricular I (Piv - P16)。同学们可以根据自己的实际情况和需求，利用手边的以下资料有针对性地进行复习：
①认真仔细听读：English Time 3 （书）
②整理典型错题，仔细审题：English Time Workbook （练习册），Test Paper U1 - U3 （3张试卷）
③其他：Online Practice （教材配套在线练习），Blog （博客英语学习指导）
Story on Page 1
A little boy and a little girl are at the pet shop. They can’t find their mom. The little boy is sad. He’s crying. The little girl is sad, too, but she isn’t crying. They meet a policewoman. The policewoman asks them, “What’s wrong?” The little boy says, “I can’t find my mom.” The policewoman wants to know what their mom looks like. She asks, “What does she look like?” The little girl answers,“She’s tall and thin. She’s wearing a red dress.” The little boy runs to their mom. He’s crying and shouting, “Mom!” The little girl is happy. She says, “Yes! There she is. Thanks.” At last, they find their mom. The little girl is happy now.
Story on Page 2
This is a pet shop. Look at this boy! He’s trying to catch some fish. The fish are not happy! Uh-oh! A woman is running to the boy. She’s angry! Where’s the lizard? It’s on the rock. Oh, look, here’s a turtle. Can you see the birds? There are three. And there are some little mice here. But these girls don’t like mice. They have a little white rabbit.
Practice Time on Page 3
1. I want a puppy. I don’t want a kitten.
2. He wants a bird. He doesn’t want a rabbit.
3. We want a kitten. We don’t want a puppy.
4. They want a rabbit. They don’t want a mouse.
5. He wants a lizard. He doesn’t want a turtle.
6. You want a turtle. You don’t want a fish.
7. He wants a fish. He doesn’t want a lizard.
8. She wants a mouse. She doesn’t want a bird.
Story on Page 5
This is a supermarket. There is a lot of food at the supermarket. What’s wrong? This boy can’t find the rice. A clerk helps him. She tells him, “It’s in Aisle Three. It’s next to the bread.” But he girl doesn’t know where the chips are. They go and have a look.
Story on Page 6
This is a supermarket. There are some people and pets here. Look, here’s Digger. He is eating a banana. He doesn’t like chips. This old woman is looking at some shellfish. Her cat likes shellfish, too. This little girl is at the supermarket with her mom. They want pasta. The little girl has some carrots. Bill is playing with some eggs. His mom isn’t happy.
Practice Time on Page 7
1. Do you want cereal? Yes, I do.
2. Does it want vegetables? No, it doesn’t. It wants shellfish.
3. Do you want fish? Yes, I do.
4. Does she want pasta? Yes, she does.
5. Do they want shellfish? No, they don’t. They want soy sauce.
6. Do you want eggs? No, we don’t. We want vegetables.
7. Does he want meat? No, he doesn’t. He wants fish.
8. Do they want soy sauce? No, they don’t. They want eggs.
Story on Page 9
There are five children at the yard. Penny is climbing a tree. These boys and girls are sitting at the table. The boys are playing a game. This girl is painting a picture of flowers. Dan invites them to go to the movies on Thursday. The girl in orange can’t go to the movies on Thursday, because she’s not free. Emily can’t go to the movies on Friday, because she is busy. Bob is busy on Saturday. They decide to go to the movies on Sunday. Everyone is free on Sunday.
Story on Page 10
This is Annie’s house. Dan is doing his homework in his bedroom. Annie is using a computer in her bedroom. Penny and her friend are watching movies in the sitting room. Annie’s grandparents are in the kitchen. Her grandmother is cleaning up. Her grandfather is having a snack. Annie’s mother and her friend are exercising in the basement. Annie's father is washing the car at the yard. Annie’s neighbour is listening to music at her yard.
Practice Time on Page 11
1. When do you do your homework? I do my homework in the afternoon.
2. When does he have a snack? He has a snack at night.
3. When does she listen to music? She listens to music in the morning.
4. When do they watch movies? They watch movies in the evening.
5. When do you wash the car? I wash the car in the morning.
6. When does she clean up? She cleans up in the afternoon.