1. These goods are very expensive, and easily damaged.
2. Last time you told me that you wanted the most economical packaging.
3. We always take extra care with every shipment.
4. As this article is fragile, please case it into durable packaging.
5. The cost of this article includes packaging.
6. As a rule, the buyer ought to bear the charges of packaging.
7. The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation.
8. As to the inner packaging, it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.
9. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the nature and the gener- ally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.
10. We usually pack each piece of men’s shirt in a box, half dozen to a box and 10 dozens to a wooden case.
11. Nowadays many kinds of drinks are packed in paper tins.
12. The wooden case should be not only seaworthy but also strong enough to protect the goods from any damage.
13. Please pack one TV set to a cardboard box, 4 sets to a wooden case suitable for export.
14. All the cases are strongly packed in compliance with your request.
15. The outer packing in bales or in wooden cases is at buyer’s option.
16. Please be assured that the packaging is strong enough to withstand rough handling.
17. The goods must be packed in five - ply strong paper bags as stipulated in the contract.
A: Hi, Mr. Brown, we have visited the factories and I’m very satisfied with your factories?production conditions.
B: Yes, they are our main export bases of tools with the advantage of having good production experience and long historical record. All their products enjoy high prestige in the world market.
A: That’s very good. But I have little knowledge about the packing of your pliers. I just want to know the details about that.
B: Ok, I’ll show you how the packing is like. We have a showroom on the ground floor. Let’s go downstairs and have a look.
(Now they are in&nb
      下一页